Automotive Careers in Freemont, CA
Trust and Honesty: Experience the Difference
If you are passionate about all things automotive and are great at solving problems, you may fit right in at Driven Auto Care. We would love to help you shape a career in automotive repair, whether you are a certified technician, have service advisor experience, or wish to work in the office.
We understand that our success relies on the dedication of our employees. We offer unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid training, and an allowance for tools. We also provide paid holidays and are open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Why Choose an Automotive Career with Driven Auto Care in Fremont CA?
We are building the best automotive service facilities in the world, all over the world. Joining Driven Auto Care means you are becoming a part of a movement to revolutionize automotive services globally. This means two things:
- You must be committed to excellence in your work; and
- You have the opportunity to grow in your career beyond what any dealership, franchise, or independent repair shop can give you.
When you have more than one option to choose from, you need to look at reasons to take one job over another. Learning more about what sets us apart can help you make that choice. Driven Auto Care provides:
- Legacy of Excellence: Our technicians have decades of experience in the auto repair industry, and we are known for the excellent service we provide to our customers. Our commitment to customer satisfaction sets us apart from other shops.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We invest in the newest technology when it comes to diagnostic tools and equipment so we can provide our customers with the best possible service. We provide a tool allowance to help you obtain tools you don’t have, though you should already have most of what you need to be a successful auto tech.
- Continuous Learning: We provide paid training and help you get your certifications if you don’t already have them.
- Team Collaboration: Everyone works together to solve difficult problems and hard-to-diagnose issues. We also work together to perform more difficult repairs, such as replacing engines and transmissions.
- Career Advancement: We help you grow in your career so you can move up in the company into management roles, including senior techs, service advisors, and upper management.
Currently Open Career Positions
We are currently hiring for the following Automotive Career positions. Review our career opportunities to learn more about our open positions and positions that may open in the future.
Automotive Career Opportunities
As an automotive technician, you are responsible for diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of vehicles, performing factory-recommended maintenance, and ensuring your work is of high quality. You are also responsible for your safety, the safety of the vehicles you work on, and the safety of your co-workers. We prefer that you have A.S.E. Certification, although it is not a requirement to start. You do need proven experience in automotive repair and strong diagnostic skills. We expect attention to detail and quality work. You should be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Auto Care Advisor or Auto Care Manager
Auto Care Advisor and Auto Care Manager are vital to the smooth operation of the shop. Whether you work in the front or back office, you should have the ability to schedule appointments, manage paperwork, provide exceptional customer service, order parts, and be proficient in office software. You should also have at least a basic knowledge of automotive repairs and diagnosis.